BOLZANO'S WINE EXHIBITION
from the 26th to the 29th of March 2020
Come and enjoy one of the oldest gastronomic festivals in Bolzano: the Wine Exhibition in March!
South Tyrol's wine producers will present their best wine selection. Wine connoisseurs and wine lovers alike will be able to learn something about South Tyrols wines and wine prodution during a number of conferences and seminars - and then taste some of the best wines of the region.
During the Bolzano Wine Days Stadt Hotel Città reserves the following special offer for you:
- 3 nights for 2 people in a classic double room at €486 (other room types avalable on request)
- our rich breakfast buffet
- free use of our Wellnes Center, open Monday to Saturday from 4pm to 9.30pm
- free entry to the wine exhibition and tasting on Thursday 26th of March
- 1 bottle of local wine (Lagrein or St. Magdalena) in your room at arrival
- participation in the "Bacchus Urbanus" tour (on request Friday afternoon and only in Italian or German)
- participation in a guided tour of the old town